How do I make a claim for a refund from my insurance?

To get a refund of the fees charged for cancelling or amending your booking, you must first have cancelled/amended your booking via our customer service department on the number listed on your travel documents (local rate). 

You must then report the claim by contacting the insurance company via the website   Gestion Presence Assistance. They’ll tell you which supporting documents to send if necessary.