What types of rooms and meal plans do you offer?
There are many different options when it comes to room types and meal plans and this largely depends on the hotel. We have listed the most common possibilities here:
● double rooms with one double bed
● twin rooms with two single beds
● single rooms, which in most cases are subject to a surcharge (varies depending on the hotel)
● triple rooms with one double bed and one extra bed
● quadruple rooms with one double bed and two extra beds
For all special room requests, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0892 23 19 19 (€0.80 inc. VAT/min).
Different hotels in different countries offer different board types:
● Room only includes the price of the room only.
● Half-board includes the price of the room + breakfast and dinner.
● Full-board includes the price of the room + breakfast, lunch and dinner.
● All-inclusive includes the price of the room + all meals and all local beverages.
However, we advise you to check your voucher carefully to see what’s included as the type and number of drinks varies from one hotel to the next. So make sure to double check what’s included before you arrive at your hotel.